Invented by Italian Professor Giorgio Fippi in 2012, Needle Shaping is a non-invasive technique that aims to create new tissue in the skin, increase collagen and elastin fibres and provide a lifting effect. With the use of acupuncture needles and an electrical current, this technique is different to other skin-stimulating aesthetic treatments currently available.
Needle Shaping describes the technique of inserting acupuncture needles into the skin and then applying a mixed galvanic current to the needles, complications and side effects being said to be minimal to none.
1. Needle Shaping - WRAP 4 Shaping
- pain free
- no need of using anesthetics
- volumetry using needle electrodes
- treatment of expression wrinkles and scars
- lip volumetry without any kind of injection required
2. Blepharoplasty: FELC Nano Plasma
- done in 3 minutes
- no removal of excess skin
- face, neck and chest skin rejuvenation
- removal of skin marks
- treatment of acne and removal of post-acne scars
/ Course Fee:
- Full lecture, live demonstration and hands-on training - 800 euro (taxes not included) // Intake limited to 15 trainees
The intakes are limited based on first come first serve basis.
For further information and booking, please contact us on +40723.172.416 (dr. Doneta Acatrinei - Project Director) and +40727765774 (Dr. Alice Acatrinei - Project Manager) during office hours, or e-mail us at email@example.com.